Today I am extremely grateful to be blessed with such great friends. I don't know what I would do without one particular friend, and today happens to be her birthday! Ally is such an amazing, happy, funny, people loving, mature, enthusiastic, selfless young woman who is going to make a great children's pastor one day. I can't wait to see what all God has in store for her in the future!
Saturday we celebrated Ally's birthday at The Grounds of Alexandria by eating at The Potting Shed. After lunch we just hung out and walked around enjoying the beauty of the place and being together. I took lots of photos of course!
 |
| Our table at The Potting Shed |
 |
| Flower Moment |
 |
| Birthday girl photo shoot |
 |
| Total babes! |
Now for some photos of The Grounds!
No comments:
Post a Comment