My Dream

So if you follow me on Pinterest, you would know that I have been on bakery & coffee shop pin overload! Well in case you were wondering why...it has been a dream of mine for a little while now to open my own bakery/cupcake/coffee shop. I never thought I would use my business degree, but now I'm thinking it may be a possibility. I love baking, love coffee, and I've always thought it would be fun to work at or own a coffee shop. So why not do it all at once...most of the time when you drink coffee or eat a cupcake you want the other with it right? I've been to several cute coffee shops and passed some bakeries here in Australia that have inspired me. I have also been baking for the canteen at youth on Friday nights and they have been encouraging me to bake more and sell it. For now I still just bake for church, but one day I would love to open a real bakery! Here are just a few pins that have given me some ideas of what I would like mine to look like one day.



   


  


As you can see I really like the vintage, rustic look with a bit of a shabby chic twinge. I mean how can a bakery with cupcakes not look a little chic? I like the chalkboard walls, distressed furniture, worn brick, vintage items on a shelf, old barn-wood, mismatched chairs, plants, and almost like organized chaos.






No comments:

Post a Comment