Kyle and I spent the evening in the city for our anniversary.
The Harbour Bridge and Opera house are beautiful at night!
At my "surprise birthday party" they put the candles in asparagus and butter. haha
Super cute card that Ally got me and it totally fits.
My sweet co-workers got me a birthday cake!
I came home from work to candles down the hallway and rose petals.
I love this journal that my housemate Christy made me!
Went to Palm Beach for a day trip and witnessed the mountain burn.
Of course the girls had to take a few pictures together.
These pictures are just a few highlights from the past few weeks.
A few events not pictured:
My little brother Paul got married on Sunday, September 29th! I'm so excited for him and my new sister in law, Bri!
Hillsong's Young&Free release their first cd and it is amazing! Go check it out!








No comments:
Post a Comment