Weekends are for Food and Fun

Preparing the food
Our friends Adrian and Linda had an engagement party this weekend. I had the opportunity to help the amazing Nancy out a little with the food! I learned how to make lemon ginger meringue tarts, use a blow torch, whip my own cream, fill puff pastries, and so much more. It was so much fun to learn so many new things in just a few hours. I went home for a bit to get ready, grab the hubs, and then headed back for the party. They had such a cute and rustic setup with pallet tables, milk crate seats, mason jars, and lanterns. etc. I had such a great time spending time talking to friends! I'm so happy for Adrian and Linda!


Congrats Adrian and Linda!

Some of the Merrylands Crew


Friday night we also had neon night at youth and it was a big hit! Everyone was decked out and glowing under the blacklights. The atmosphere was great, worship was amazing and, Ben Little brought the word. It has been an awesome weekend so far!




No comments:

Post a Comment