Monthly Catch-Up

In mid October I let you know that Kyle and I were planning on moving to Cartersville into a rental house. Well we did and we absolutely love it! We are still settling in, so I don't have any photos yet. A few weeks after we moved in I got a part-time job at a physical therapy office as an office assistant. So with both of our new jobs, unpacking, church activities, sewing, etc...we have stayed extremely busy!


Last weekend was one of the busier weekends! My brother Paul and sister-in-law Brianne, owner of Brianne Nicole Photography came down from South Dakota to visit. We spent the majority of the weekend in Douglasville spending time with them, and of course we took family photos (shown below). We had alot of fun as always just talking, playing games, and goofing off.

To make the weekend even crazier, I had the Christmas in Lithia craft fair Saturday and Sunday as well. Kyle's cousin Sharley and I shared a booth so we had fun and thankfully very successful!

This weekend we have had 2 Christmas parties with groups from church. Yes, I said Christmas and yes, it is only November 16th. The reason they were so early is at CrossPoint the month of December is so crazy busy they decided to have Christmas parties early so that more people could attend. 

This is by far my favorite family photo!






By the way, Kyle and I put our Christmas Tree up this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment