Dream Big

Have you ever dreamed of doing something, but told yourself it was too crazy or too big to actually go through with it? Why not actually go for it? God created you to dream BIG and He is going to do great things through you! You will be able to do things and reach people through ways that only YOU can. So go for it, follow your dreams, who knows where you will end up!

Found this photo on Christine Caine's facebook page
Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. 
Ephesians 3:20

Many of you may know that I love to craft, crochet, sew, bake, take photos, and really anything DIY. Before we moved to Australia I was trying to start a small business by selling some of the items that I made. While over here it has been a little harder because I don't have as many resources to use, but plan on picking back up when we move back to Georgia in July. I would love to grow enough before we have children so that I can have a home business and stay home with them. I know several of my friends are in the same boat I am, just trying to get it started or getting your name out there.

For this reason I have been researching a little and looking into other small businesses that people run out of their homes. There are so many home businesses and "mompreneurs" out there. I thought who better to hear from then someone that has experienced the process of starting a home business. A few ladies are going to share their story and give some advice on starting and running a business out of your home.

If you are interested in sharing your story and/or some advice please email me at: hannahmadeblog@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment