New Zealand Roadtrip - Part 3

I wrote a poem for Day 5, but for Day 6 I will let the photos do the talking.


In the morning woke up for an update at 10
Ate breakfast and got ready for our trip to begin


The road opened early at 9:30 we got through
We couldn't contain our excitement woohoo!


We stopped to see blue pools and waterfalls
The snow on the mountains the best part of all


I can think of no words to describe to you
All that we saw, the unbelievable views



Stopped in Wanaka for coffee and churros
Ran into our friends and played in the snow



Kyle and Mel found an apple tree
They each ate one and gave one to me


Headed to Queenstown through mountains we did
Had to turn around for without snow chains we slid


In Queenstown had fergburger, it was grand
The burgers were almost the size of my hand


Had a hard time finding a place to camp
Ended up in a parking lot under a street lamp











No comments:

Post a Comment